If you have always wanted to photograph the world heritage listed slot canyons in the Blue Mountains/Wollemi National Park, this is your best opportunity. You will be professionally guided through two slot canyons formed by erosion over millions of years.
Two highly experienced instructors will be available to provide you with photographic tution, both in the canyon itself and back at our cottage accommodation in Katoomba. All safety gear, wetsuits and other equipment are supplied. Not only is canyoning incredibly fun, the environment and light within the canyons is very special. This is a great opportunity to experience it for yourself.
- Full day canyoning photo adventure including two canyons
- On-location canyon photography coaching
- Dinner in Katoomba (not included)
- Image post-processing tuition
- One night of cottage accomodation in your own room
- Sunrise at a local Blue Mountains location
WHAT TO BRING
The workshop will take place in the Blue Mountains region in summer. The temperatures will be hot during the day but the water in the canyons will still be very cold. You will be fully briefed in preparation for the workshop, however please take note of the required and optional items below.
- Waterproof bag
- Dry bags
- Head torch (with new batteries)
- Hiking boots
- Lenses suitable for canyoning photography (feel free to contact Luke or Jake for advice)
- Remote timer for camera
- Sturdy Tripod
OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- Laptop (to get the most out of the post processing sessions)
- Your own wetsuit (if you would rather use your own, these will be provided)
Workshop meeting point